Men are not allowed to use hairdryers on their privates in Iceland!
Well, if you come to Iceland and go swimming in one of our gorgeous 170 swimming pools, which by the way most are outdoor swimming pools, be aware that after you return to shower and dry off, you´re not allowed to use hairdryers on your privates.
It´s the geothermally natural hot water, which Iceland has alot of, that enables Icelanders to build swimmingpools outdoors.
There are special signs prohibiting men to use hairdryers on their privates in some swimmingpools, but the same applies of course also to women.
Please notice also, that the same applies if you shower and dry off in a golf club after having played a round of golf in Iceland!
You can read about these strange signs in The Daily Mail today or by CLICKING HERE:
- June. 13. 2018 | 02:00 The Arctic Open on June 20th-June 23rd 2018
- March. 16. 2018 | 21:00 Victory for Ragnhildur at Pinehurst!!!
- March. 8. 2018 | 21:00 Guðrún Brá in the footsteps of Eddie Pepperell
- February. 26. 2018 | 07:00 LET: Valdís Þóra in 3rd Place at the Ladies Classic Bonville in Australia!!!
- February. 18. 2018 | 18:00 Icelandic names and naming practice
- February. 7. 2018 | 08:00 The Challenge Tours profile of Axel Bóasson
- February. 7. 2018 | 07:00 “Anything is possible in Iceland” – Letter w/hand-drawn map instead of address arrives at its destination
- February. 7. 2018 | 04:00 Valdís Þóra took part in the Oates Vic Open
- February. 7. 2018 | 03:00 About the PGA of Iceland
- February. 6. 2018 | 18:00 Ólafía Þórunn finished T-26 in the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
- February. 5. 2018 | 10:00 Axel and Ólafía Þórunn elected Golfers of the Year 2017 by the Icelandic Golf Union
- February. 5. 2018 | 05:00 An ace in Iceland – History of the Einherja Club
- February. 4. 2018 | 06:00 „We both got guns Jon Rahm”
- January. 25. 2018 | 15:00 Ólafía Þórunn Sportsperson of the Year 2017 in Iceland
- January. 5. 2018 | 10:00 Introducing: The President of the Icelandic Golf Union – Haukur Örn Birgisson